Monday 3 January 2022

9-3 (3/1/22) -- Technology Woes

There was a light dusting of snow overnight  but with some icy patches underneath from the rain that preceded the snow. Porches were swept and ice melter added. The town sidewalks had been salted, so were easy to traverse on my daily walk. 

This afternoon, I struggled with an online platform being less than intuitive for a written journal submission.I had submitted this last week, but the editors don't see it. When I logged into the site, I could see the file waiting in queue. So, I chose to submit the whole ting again. Headings for required information were not clear at all. <sigh> I sent a note to the editor once I did what I could with the thing. We'll see what else is required in the next day or so. In other technology news, the smaller television didn't come on this morning with remote or buttons on the machine. Weird. A couple of hours later, I tried again and it came on like it should have earlier. Not sure what is up with that. May need to do some online research for a potential replacement -- just in case. Or as I learned as a Girl Guide, "Be Prepared." 

A song lyric made me giggle when the TV wouldn't turn on today. One is figurative and one is literal. <grin> Keep safe. Enjoy! 

57 Channels and Nothin' On -- Bruce Springsteen




No comments:

Post a Comment