Saturday 1 January 2022

Day 8 - 364 -- Last Night

Well -- see the blog number? That means this year I missed a day somewhere along the way. <eye roll> Some years I put in an extra one. Both errors usually occur when I post a group of blog entries all on one day. This happens when I travel (not much of that this year) or when life gets hectic. Perhaps using the actual date would help reduce such errors. Hmmm I will need to ponder that switch. 

I enjoy a quiet night in on New Years eve and will be doing just this tonight with a virtual celebratory visit with friends. I chose a traditional song to share, sung by an artist with a traditional accent. <smile> I enjoy the slightly altered melody. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Auld Lang Syne -- Mairi Campbell and Dave Frances



No comments:

Post a Comment