Sunday 29 January 2023

10-28 (28/1/23) -- Going in Circles

Saturday again. I did some laundry and changed linens. I tried a few short times with the laptop screen using a timer to keep me on point. It worked a bit to address the backlog of blogs from the past week. I got 4 done over several hours. Each day these had been written in point form or with some in full paragraph form. Some were written with aper an pen when the screen was creating excess issues. So, I didn't have to start from scratch -- just had to read to polish. Reading is what creates the issue with screen time. I tried to watch a movie today on  the television, but it had a lot of sub-titles, so I had to abandon that, too. 

A song came to mind today by a prairie girl who grew up in Saskatchewan. It is what I've felt recently. I dislike the game being played with my head. Stay safe. Enjoy! 

Circle Game -- Joni Mitchell




No comments:

Post a Comment