Tuesday 31 January 2023

10-30 (30/1/23) -- Keeping Connected

I walked out to the post office in the sun and cloud mix this morning. I then headed out to run a couple of errands for buns and a prescription refill. Later I had a good chat with a friend.  The afternoon was quiet, but I got some items struck off the to-do list. 

Plans are underway to meet with friends this week. Each will be over a meal or tea break. It is good to have the opportunity to gather together to catch up on each other's lives. Even a cup of tea with a phone call or virtual visit keeps us connected with each other and with ourselves. 

A song lyric came to mind when thinking of the linkages we maintain with people. The words present the ideas of hope and belief along with discovering self. The song has been covered by many artists. I chose one with a wonderful voice to share today. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

The Rainbow Connection -- Sarah MacLachlan



No comments:

Post a Comment