Sunday 29 January 2023

10-29 (29/1/23) -- Sun and Moon

Today was another sunny day with temperatures around the freezing mark. It was pleasant with very little wind. I even saw the moon last night. Cool. I did spend the day inside, feeling a bit unwell. I cooked meals and listened to telelvision but most of the day was resting. I even dozed on and off through the afternoon. Things will improve; they are just less than pleasant right now. I feel better for spurts throughout the day, so it isn't all yucky. I do feel a bit down about it all, though. I hate feeling sickly. It interferes with plans and things I enjoy. Today I was able to get three shorter blogs up, but I'll admit that few pondering topics were part of the past few days -- hence the shorter missives. 

I was trying to focus on the positive today. That doesn't mean that I ignored the gloomy feelings, but that I looked for a balance of the two. I was reminded of a song I listened to last week after the death of David Crosby. The lyrics have a bit of an up beat sound to them. It was written by a fvourite of mine -- Georage Harrison. The singers for this cover version have voices that meld well. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Here Comes the Sun -- Paul Simon ft. Graham Nash & David Crosby



No comments:

Post a Comment