Sunday 7 May 2023

10-124 (4/5/23) -- Ups & Downs

It's been another cold and rainy day. I spent most of the day sorting and packing the storage room in the basement. I was very weary when I stopped -- sore arms, back and feet for some reason. I set an alarm so that I stopped for a break every so often. That helped me to check in with myself, have a tea break, or just sit and rest.  

Packing up brings many emotions -- anxiousness, sadness, excitement, motivation, and so many more. It is a roller-coaster. It is a puzzle as I try to put related items in the same box and finding that 'just right' sized box makes me feel like Goldie Locks. <sigh> It challenges my spatial skills for sure. I'll have to get used to it, I guess, as it will take a while to get the house reduced to boxes. I'm sure much of the experience of the next several weeks will hit the blog. <smile>  This place helps me deal with the ups and downs of my days. 

A few lines from a song came to mind. The lyric deals with somethng different than packing boxes, but the perceptions are somewhat similar. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Roller Coaster -- Bon Jovi



No comments:

Post a Comment