Sunday 14 May 2023

10-134 (14/5/23) -- Blanket Apology

 Anyone who reads this blog regularly will realize that the daily blog posting has become a batch post often. When I travel or have been unwell I've had to resort to this process. Generally I  try to post at least every onther day. The content of the blog, however, is determined each day. I will write notes by hand if not able to get to a laptop (much easier to type on a real keyboard <smile>). So, the key thoughts of my days are still the core of the blog as are the musical selections. 

In recent months I've been dealing with periodic vertigo, which makes using a screeen difficult since it exacerbates the dizziness. Thankfully, the episodes have been further apart of late. <fingers crossed>  I also took a long overdue and delightful trip to visit a dear friend, which slowed the posting of blogs. At present, I am dealing with an imminent household move. This process has already interfered with daily postings. I am documenting the processes involved in this major upheaval to daily life. Much of this will -- and has -- hit the blog. 

I don't plan to stop writing the blog, but just wanted to clarify with you why things may not be up daily. I assure you that I still write notes or full paragraphs long before you seen them. I guess what I really mean with all this is that I am sorry for those of you who read daily and may now have to do a weekly binge read. I hope by mid-summer that things will begin a new rhythm and see more regular postings. 

I chose to share the song that started it all here. I still like this one as it speaks to a positive future as we work to be our best selves. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

River of Dreams -- Billy Joel



No comments:

Post a Comment