Sunday 28 May 2023

10-145 (25/5/23) -- Where'd the Time Go?

We had a cool rainy day today. I walked to a morning meeting and managed to miss the downpours. A very light rain was the most I encountered. A friend visited for tea in the late afternoon. That felt great. For the past couple of days, I've had some nausea, dizziness and headache. I'm not sure if it is allergies (maples are blooming), vertigo or a migraine. I was very tired so didn't get much done during the day. I rested in the evening when I generally finish and post the blog. So, even this will be a late -- again. <sigh> 

Time gets away from me sometimes. There is a deadline to meet and things seem to be moving faster than me. Things get left undone at the end of the day. I keep channeling Scarlett O'Hara with the "tomorrow's another day" quote. It is but the time doesn't stretch like I'd like it to do. I like to meet deadlines and find it disturbing when I don't get through as much as I'd planned by the end of the day. Things do get done, but they take longer to complete. A few lines from a song ran through my head today. Instead of wishing time away, I've been wishing it would last longer. <smile>  Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Fast -- Luke Bryan


No comments:

Post a Comment