Tuesday 23 May 2023

10-142 (22/5/23) -- Colourful World

Today was a holiday so all phone calls were to people not businesses. The latter will need to wait until tomorrow. Two calls asked questions about preparing for the impending move -- where to donate small furnishings. I now have more names to contact for follow up. I did some consolidation of garbage bags to make fewer trips to the curb tonight. I'm pleased that more recycling bags exist than items going to landfill. I packed a few boxes for smaller but heavier items today -- not much headway made there today. 

I was inside mostly today. We had a sun and cloud mix but with cooler temperatures. We are at the point where the colder temps are seen less often than the warmer ones. That brings a smile. The late spring flowers are blooming -- lots of tulips and narcissus. The magnolias are winding down but the maples are now in bloom, which makes me stuffy. I love seeing the pops of colour as I am walking or driving around town. It looks like a celebration. I heard a voice in my head 'singing' -- one of my dad's favourites. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

It's A Wonderful World -- Louis Armstrong



No comments:

Post a Comment