Sunday 14 May 2023

10-131 (11/5/23) -- Needing Assistance

We had another sunny day. It made my walking errands much nicer. I dropped off an electronic device with a tech to see if things can be fixed. I will be  early next week as they are having a repair person for the lightning strike tht hit their tower in the storm a few days ago. So, once that is all in working order, they will do what they can.  

When shopping yesterday, I wanted some vanilla frozen yogurt but it was at the very back of the top shelf. I asked an employee to reach it for me. When I got home, I discovered that she had given me ice cream instead of frozen yogurt. The labels are identical except for the words 'frozen yogurt' which I didn't even look for when she gave me the package. <sigh> Today I returned the ice cream and tried to replace it with what I wanted. The cashier returned my money. I picked up the yogurt and it rang through as two dollars more than the shelf tag. <sigh> I offered to get the shelf tag for the newish cashier. She said no and called for someone from grocery to call her. We waited for a while and then she called again. Still no response. There were two customers behind me and it looked like things were going to take forever. I finally just said that I would leave the item there and go since the store people couldn't get their act together to respond to the cashier. It isn't the first time the lack of customer assistance has reared its head at this store. <sigh> To be honest, I can get a similar product elsewhere and not have to argue the cost <sigh>. 

Lyrics ran through my head when waiting and even after I gave up and left the store. The first few lines of the song are the key ones for me today. Love the video for this one. <smile> Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Help -- The Beatles




No comments:

Post a Comment