Sunday 14 May 2023

10-132 (12/5/23) -- Feverish Pitch

I spent most of the day packing boxes. What a frustrating process to get boxes that fit related items. It took a while but I goth through a lot of the storeroom by early evening. 

The whole process seems endless and is so tireing. I'm awake later at night as my mind whirls with the plans for the enxt bout of packing. I wake up earlier than desirec anxious that the packing needs to doneand I need to get up to do it NOW. This only adds to the fatigue. <sigh 

The lyric lines that rolled around my head today come from a television drama theme song from long ago. The words present the need to organize and keep going to get the huge task done. The rhythm also brought a sense of urgency. None of this helped me relax <grin>. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Rawhide -- Frankie Laine



No comments:

Post a Comment