Monday 3 June 2024

11-151 (30/5/24) -- Raining Weirdness

The day began with a very early call from the dental office changing my appointment again. The person on the phone was less than pleasant. It sound like the hygienist I have seen for years may not be returning to the office now that the former dentist retired. I may need to find a new practice to join. 

I went downtown to run a couple of errands. As I was backing out of the parking spot, a person behind me decided to pull out without looking in their mirrors. I leaned on the horn and moved as far to the side as possible. Luckily, they stopped with the horn sound. The mail brought a couple things that were frustrating. One was about my bank accounts and some change that would take effect in July. It wasn't clear which account would be affected or how it would be affected. I'll need to go to the local branch and get this clarified. The other noted that my application for the federal seniors dental care plan could not be processed since I hadn't submitted my 2023 taxes. Well, I did and the notice of assessment crossed in the mail with this notice. I will get that straightened out when I'm downtown tomorrow. 

The day was filled with little things that require me to sort them out. I felt frustrated by the number of weird things that just landed around me today. I thought through each item and decided on actions that were less onerous than I'd expected at the beginning. That reminded me of a song that has a calming sound and lyrics. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

O-o-h Child -- The Five Stairsteps



No comments:

Post a Comment