Monday 10 June 2024

11-160 (8/6/24) -- More Mundane Days

 The day was very grey. We had solid cloud cover with a light easterly breeze. I went for a walk, but only saw one other person walking their dog. I had  a good chat with a neighbour sitting on his front porch. I hadn't spoken to him before. I found out he'd lived in my home town for 5 years working in the fire department. I am amazed at times at how small the nation can be even though it is a huge land mass. 

The main part of my day -- it being Saturday and all -- involved laundry and household chores. This has been my Saturday for many, many years now. Just a creature of habit, I guess <grin>. The song chosen for today came from a friend who used it during a virtual meeting last week. It made me smile then and seems to fit my mundane Saturday very well. The chorus lyrics made me choose this one today. Be forewarned -- this is a bit different than other genres often found here. <smile> Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Once in a Lifetime -- Talking Heads



No comments:

Post a Comment