Wednesday 12 June 2024

11-163 (11/6/24) -- Busy, Busy, Busy

Tuesday -- ran out for two errands. Grocery store is short of bread and rolls due to inventory issues -- the supply chain strikes again. I will check later in the week and may have to substitute for the new great Newfoundland white loaf that I discovered a while back. It reminds me of a loaf that my dad would get from the bakery. They called it 'bun bread' as they used bun recipe to make a whole love -- a touch of extra sugar in the recipe, I think <smile>. I did find the under bed zipper storage bags. These will fit better than the hard plastic ones, which are too deep to fit under either bed -- frames are lower to the floor than many, I guess. The soft-sided variety are not as deep and should work well if not over-stuffed with stuff <grin> 

I did some kitchen work preparing sauces for different recipes. I like to freeze the sweet and sour and the salsa based sauces and then thaw them to cook with meatballs or poultry. Yummy! A research meeting began the work on responding to the editor's comments for the article submitted to a journal last month. We each seemed to have similar approaches and ideas of comments to provide to editorial comments and alterations necessary to the text of the paper. It is doable, but so much else happening right now for each of us. We will meet in a couple of weeks to revisit what we each have gotten to by then. 

So, it has been a day filled with many different activities.  The next week will be much the same. Lots of activities daily, so focus isn't as strong as I'd like it to be. I heard lyrics in my head that didn't fully fit the day, but only due to it being a different day of the week (today is Tuesday). <grin> Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Manic Monday -- Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day) ft. Susanna Hoffs (The Bangles) 



No comments:

Post a Comment