Wednesday 5 June 2024

11-154 -- (2/6/24) -- Grayness

The day was grey, cold and rainy. I did very little around the house but watched a couple seasons of a favourite tv drama while I rested and snoozed a bit. That helped me feel less yucky, too. So, it was a 'do nothing' day. Several of the items on my to do list aren't easy to do right now due to vision issues. I have some bits of mending that need attention, but I can't thread a needle. Somewhere I have a needle with a larger hole -- like a quilting needle -- that I might be able to manage. I will hunt for that another day. Reading isn't easy right now either, so I can do some of the needed reading for projects, but again it is a challenge. The reading glasses from the drug store work for some short tasks, but won't work for lengthier reading or the sewing stuff. I will be able to get prescription glasses, but not for a few more weeks when final procedure and that healing are completed. On-screen reading is also impaired, so the blogs are taking longer to polish up for posting. <sigh> 

It has been sort of a gray day all around. That brought some songs to mind, but I settled on one. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Shades of Gray -- Billy Joel  



No comments:

Post a Comment