Monday 3 June 2024

11-153 (1/6/24) -- Calendar Flipping Day

June begins. The day felt colder but forecasts are for very warm weather by the end of the week. It is 'calendar flipping day'  -- a phrase borrowed from a friend of mine. I love calendars and have several in the house. I used to have one in every room, but with the open concept of the new place there are fewer.  I have one perpetual calendar that has wooden tiles that I change monthly. There is another one that has blocks that are changed daily, but that is still in a box in the front room. It has always been in my guest room, so will be in this one, too, along with a wall calendar as has been the trend over the years. 

A silly song seemed to fit my love of calendars. I hope you find it amusing. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Calendar Song -- Boney M. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment