Wednesday 5 June 2024

11-156 (4/6/24) -- Green Thumb?

I headed out to get a small bag of grocery items and  then across the road to a garden centre. I was pleased to find a six pack of tomatoes, two each of three different varieties. I chose the cherry tomato types. Once back home, I spent time transplanting these into the big pots I purchased. I also planted two types of basil in another pot. My patio garden this year -- flowers and food. <smile>  Inside, I did a load of laundry and watched a streaming television show. I feel that I'm not getting to the household chores that need attention. I do something each day, but several somethings might be better.  I look forward to tending the plants, though. 

A song about gardening seemed to fit today well. I had larger gardens many years ago when I was in Saskatchewan -- likely larger than was reasonable for the time I had to tend the place. So, here I have a large patio space, so I'm taking a chunk of that to grow things this year. Cool. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Let it Grow -- Eric Clapton



No comments:

Post a Comment