Monday 3 August 2020

Day 7 - 215 -- Whole lot of nothing?

Today had me doing a whole lot of nothing. There was some work with a hobby and the last laundry folded.  How exciting is that?! <smile>  At times, the day felt relaxing, though this was mixed with moments of anxiety -- smaller moments than in  past days, however. So -- for that, I'll call it a win.

While making supper, a song came to mind. The lyrics highlight things that might easily be overlooked -- those things to recognize and be grateful for. They may seem small, but they constitute much of the good in our days. So when I thought there was a whole lot of nothing in my day, when I looked at it from a different perspective, I found a lot of somethings. Stay safe. Enjoy!

Ordinary Day -- Great Big Sea






No comments:

Post a Comment