Saturday 1 August 2020

Day 7 - 213 -- Finding the Fun

For the weather update today -- drier air is present again but unrelenting sun kept the house overheated. The evening is cooler outside than inside and with windows open the hope is that some of that air will leak indoors overnight. there is very little air movement outside. With the cooler evening, I went for a wonderful walk at dusk -- so many lovely flowers and lots of people dining al fresco or going for an evening stroll.

During the day, I met with colleagues that I haven't seen since March 16 when I said good bye to them as we all headed into lockdown. It was great to see their faces and have a good group chat. I walked out to Main Street twice -- once to hit the post office and later to pick up take out supper. I'm hoping that the weekend will allow me to do the usual household chores, but also let me do a couple of fun things. A couple of hobby activities could occur along with watching a movie. We'll see what transpires. <smile>

The goal of this long weekend, is to infuse some 'fun' into the days -- do things that I haven't done recently. This reminded me of a song title and then of a cover of that title that might be unexpected (see that -- having fun with it already <smile>). Stay safe. Enjoy!

Fun, Fun, Fun -- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts




No comments:

Post a Comment