Saturday 29 August 2020

Day 7 - 240 -- Cloudy Thoughts

 The day was sunny with a cool wind. I worked on household chore catch-up and spoke with two friends. It is great to share what has been happening in over the past week in each others lives. 

I planned to go for a walk at the end of the afternoon.By then the sky was overcast and spitting rain welcomed me as I headed out to the drug store. I chose to take the long way home so that I did get to my daily walk. Once home, I decided to order a take-out supper. I have not been feeling like cooking recently. Whether this is due to feeling tired, unfocused or just not sure what I feel like eating remains unclear. I have done this a few times in the past two weeks, though. This could be more of the inertia that seems to have built since March. 

My mood by supper time matched the change in the sky -- a bit grey with cloudy thought processes. Walking does help most days, so I aim to walk most days with only very inclement weather stopping the plan.  This led to a song from the dim distant past -- great harmonies <smile>. Stay safe. Enjoy! 

Cloudy -- Simon and Garfunkel




No comments:

Post a Comment