Wednesday 5 August 2020

Day 7 - 216 -- All over the place

For a Monday, this was a not a bad day. I did a few household things, then focused on a peer review for a journal and submitted an order to the Farmers Market for pickup at the new Wednesday evening market. Some great produce starting to arrive at this point in the season. I ordered a good selection of vegetables. Looking forward to pick up day.  

With the day being very warm, I went for a walk in the evening when things were cooler -- still very humid, but cooler. I planned a usual route down Main Street and through the neighbourhood. As I walked east, I decided to walk up to the hospital and back. That hill can be a challenge, but it helps get calves and quads working well along with lungs and heart. <smile>.  It felt very humid and sticky by the time I got home, leading to a much needed shower. 

Given the bouncing around between many disparate activities today, a song title went through my head. Now the lyrics are clearly a love song, but the title still sounded like how I felt the day was put together. Stay safe. Enjoy! 

Here, There, and Everywhere -- The Beatles


No comments:

Post a Comment