Saturday 8 August 2020

Day 7 - 221 -- Pink Sky

Sun and cloud mix through the day, but it remained warm. As most Saturday's, household chores were the centre of the day - laundry was the major one. I also placed my order for the Farmer's Market next week. My favourite sweet yellow cherry tomatoes are back! <smile>  An errand took me to the pharmacy for a number of items, including great date-filled oat cookies. Yes, I am all about the food since "Food is my Life [TM]. <smile>

After supper, I went for a walk and encountered a sunset with the most gorgeous pink shades. I could see the higher parts, but living amongst trees and hills, the full view is not generally available. What I did see, though, was stunning. That made me smile. 

The song today deals with a similar highlight of the day ---a feeling of peace. Stay safe. Enjoy! 

Waterloo Sunset -- The Kinks


No comments:

Post a Comment