Friday 3 March 2023

10-56 (25/2/23) -- Feeling Lost

The weather brought brigh sunshine for most of the day but colder temperatures than in the past few days. The daily high was below our usual lows recently -- minus teens Celsius. The breeze made the feel like temperature in the minus 20s Celsius. At least the sun melted the ice off the kitchen window so I cold read the outdoor thermometer and see the neighbourhood.  

Today I've been struggling with a technology issue. I'm sure I can  find a way to solve this, but it might be easier to take it to the computer folks a block or so from here. <sigh> I want to export the music files from an older device to the laptop without invoking some demon software download. I've run into propriatary weirdness, so a tech could likely fix this in far less time than I've spent on it already. I should stop into the shop the next time I'm out for a walk. I miss my music when I go for a walk or am working in the kitchen. It is calming to have an eclectic mix of tunes playing while being physically active. I really miss it and feel a bit lost without it. 

The lyrics of the shared song state some of what I think my electronic music box helped me with. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Listen to the Music -- The Doobie Brothers




 

No comments:

Post a Comment