Monday 13 March 2023

10-71 (12/3/23) -- Something to Relax

Vertigo has visted again over the past couple of days. I managed to finish laundry and other cleaning chores. I rested between tasks and by evening things felt better. I was also very fatigues, so hope that will help me to sleep well tonight

A song that felt relaxing seemed apropos today. As part of a televised concert, the final song seemed to fit the bill. I've always liked this song and hearing it by a different artist was wonderful. The finale of the farewell tour from November 2022 by the artist held many great moments, so I chose to share it here tonight.  The video link is a recording made by a fan attending the concert, so the quality is not wonderful, but the performance is stellar and moving. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

While My Guitar Gently Weeps -- Peter Frampton



 


No comments:

Post a Comment