Friday 24 March 2023

10-80 (21/3/23) -- Future Hopes

I had lunch out with friends today -- friends I haven't seen in quite a while. It was pleasant to visit. I then went for groceries in the afternoon and enjoyed walking in the sunshine. There was very little wind, so it felt much warmer than yesterday.  

Getting out and about with friends feels positive. I still don't get out as much as I did before lockdown. Finding a way back into the swing of things is taking a while. I'm not sure it will ever be quite the same as it was. It will feel less challenging as time goes on, I hope. 

A song about hope seemed to fit my thinking today. This one is a little different from the usual fare of this artist. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Hope for the Future -- Paul McCartney 




No comments:

Post a Comment