Sunday 19 March 2023

10-78 (19/3/23) -- Anxious Moments

The day began with bright blue skies and full warm sunshine. At the end of the afternoon, I took a walk. By then the sky had clouded over and a bit of wind was present. It was a quiet walk. I felt the need to deal with anxious feelings. Walking usually helps -- must be the release of endorphins. <smile> Today this helped a bit, but not as much as I'd hoped. I have a couple of things that need to be tied up within the next couple of days. These are partially in my hands but also rest in the hands of others. I will need to do some major follow up to get things organized. <sigh>

The stress level was high today despite the sunshine and the physical activity. It brought to mind a song I heard yesterday. The upbeat rhythm and great bass riff can help me to feel a bit better -- at least for a few minutes. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Under Pressure -- Queen ft. David Bowie



No comments:

Post a Comment