Sunday 5 March 2023

10-58 (27/2/23) -- Small Makes Big

We had some sun amongst the clouds during the day. In the morning I headed out to get groceries while the weather was positive. I walaked to an afternoon appointment. If felt cold from the light breeze, but the sun was warming on my back going up. On the way home, it felt warmer. The exercise also felt good. I got some good news from a friend today, which helped boost my mood a bit. 

Sunshine and good news can impact how we see the world most days. These add bright spots to our days. Sometimes these smaller things in life make a big difference to emotions and outlook -- even fleetingly. A song line ran through my head when thinking through the day. It is even sun by an artist from a couple hours down the highway from here. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

A Little Good News -- Anne Murray 




No comments:

Post a Comment