Wednesday 15 March 2023

10-74 (15/3/23) -- Puddles All Around

Today I pushed about 5 cm (2 inches) of slush that had half as much again in water underneath. Pushing slush with the mud underneath was a challenge. Once I got to the asphalt part of the driveway -- the town property -- it was a breeze. The detritus from the street plow had no water or mud beneath and the snow wasn't all slush, just more like chunks of icy stuff. So, that was my major exercise for the day <smile>. Later in the day, the temperature felt colder than it was due to the dampness in the air. The shallow puddles became deeper as the day wore on, so the need for waterproof footware became necessary. Sadly, my boots can leak a bit at times. The joys of spring! <smile> 

The afternoon was filled with a meeting and several small tasks from the 'to do' list. it is good to see some things disappearing from that document. I had a great visit with a friend over dinner tonight. I came home stuffed so the cake for the furry birthday boy will need to wait for tomorrow <smile>. 

Hole in My Shoe -- Traffic



No comments:

Post a Comment