Friday 3 March 2023

10-57 (26/2/23) -- Sunny Feeling Day

Again the day was sunny and colder feeling. I walked up to campus to get some work done for the two upcoming guest lectures and a peer review report. It felt good to be in the office and getting some things knocked off the larger 'to do' list.  

On the way home, I met a friend I hadn't seen in three years. It was good to shareh a short update on the high points. I hope we can manage to get out for tea or lunch in the near future. I find that I haven't encountered a number of people since COVID began three years ago. It is a bit disconcerting when I don't know where people are anymore. Today was wonderful, when I found someone still in town and doing well. 

I thought of a song that sounded like my feelings today. Things felt fairly upbeat. I chose a cover by offspring of one of the original group. Keep safe. Enjoy!

Good Vibrations -- Wilson Phillips



No comments:

Post a Comment