Saturday 12 August 2023

10-217 (5/8/23) -- Quiet Day

Today I took things slowly. I completed a few loads of laundry and worked on the backlog of blogs. That may not be what blog refers to, but for my blog over the past month this has been the case. <smile> We will get caught up eventually. 

I felt very fatigued today -- a bit sore, achy, dizzy and such. So, I rested as much as I could. I did have to play Tetris with the boxes in the font room (bed/office combo). I searched for an envelope and a couple of  items that I had expected to encounter already. I did find one of them and some other things in boxes that should have been elsewhere. So, hefting around the boxes and sliding things into a new stable pile was the main activity of the day.  

I thought of a song from the past as the day went along quietly. I've always enjoyed this song. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

The Sounds of Silence -- Simon & Garfunkel



No comments:

Post a Comment