Saturday 12 August 2023

10-214 (2/8/23) -- Can I Go Home Now?

While working at unpacking, changing addresses and other mundate tasks of moving house, I realized that much of what I was feeling fit one word -- lost. I have a new floor plan to learn to navigate. I'm trying to get the piles of boxes out of the way to assist with said navigation. I can't find things that I know are packed. A different rhythm is needed just to get a jug of milk. That entails a 15 minute drive one way, parking and then getting to the store. Before, it was a 5 minute walk one way and took little planning to execute the plan. I find myself saying that 'I'll go into town'. Technically I now live in the county, but it is part of the town -- well, the edge of town. <smile>. 

The title line of a song fits well with my feelings today. It is by a Supergroup so several familiar names and faces were there. I've included an electric and an acoustic version because I can't make up my mind -- reached decision fatigue earlier today. Keep safe. Enjoy!

Can't Find my Way Home -- Blind Faith (electric version)



Can't Find My Way Home -- Blind Faith (acoustic version)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment