Saturday 12 August 2023

10-218 (6/8/23) -- Murderous Migraine

I did not feel very rested when I woke today, but I did a fair amount of unpacking and loading into a dish cupboard that my grandfather made. That is where the good stoneware and stemware resides. So, there was lot of packing paper to slow the process. When I had done most of this, I felt a bit hungry and made a small snack. As I was seated and paying more attention to me, I realized I had a migraine. This one was more painful than usual. My usual med didn't seem to touch it. I rested, napped and listened to tv for the rest of the afternoon and evening. The pain often subsides into the evening, but this didn't seem to occur today. I did notice that when I was speaking with a dear friend that there was a lessening of pain level. Perhaps laughing helps. <smile>.

A title line and a repeating lyric line said it all for me today. I didn't recognize the symptoms yesterday, nor did I see it today until it was if full force. <sigh> Hopefully this won't go on for too much longer. Keep safe. Enjoy!

I Want to Break Free -- Queen



No comments:

Post a Comment