Tuesday 1 August 2023

10-197 (16/7/23) -- Confusion

I still dreamed that I neded to wake and go somewhere to complete a never-ending project. Yet, all the work that remains surrounds me. All I need to do is leave the bed and I will encounter the current work project. Something as intense and stressful like packing up a home to move elsewhere that goes on for days or weeks must create a singular mindset -- get it done, just get it done. This thought process takes a bit of time to reset. I hope it doesn't last too much longer. I really need to sleep. Adrenalin wakes me often right now, but I assume this will settle with time. 

A song title seemed to fit my feelings right now. The first seven words hit the nail on the head. The opening sets a dream-like feel with the music. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Dazed and Confused -- Led Zeppelin



No comments:

Post a Comment