Monday 4 December 2023

10-336 (3/12/23) -- Sleep & No Sleep

The weather was cold and cloudy when I went out for a short walk to mail a letter. A longer walk would have required heavier gloves or mitts than those I had to do a quick around the block. I finished the usual weekly laundry but did little else today. 

I was awake for most of the night. This happens after a vaccine for some reason. Luckily, I had nothing I'd committed to for the day. I woke later than usual having gotten to sleep early in the day. I also had a lengthy sleep late in the afternoon. Other than this sleep disruption and a mildly sore arm, few other side effects have appeared. That is a good thing <smile>. 

I chose a song to share by a Canadian -- from Saskatchewan even <smile>. I enjoy the softness of this song; it has a relaxing feel to it. The first verse fits my need to sleep and hide a bit today. The second verse is just sad and doesn't quite fit the day. Take care. Enjoy! 

River -- Joni Mitchell



No comments:

Post a Comment