Monday 18 December 2023

10-350 (17/12/23) -- Finally Some Productivity

It has been a productive day. I got lights up on the tree and spent time with a friend as we prepared our Christmas cards for mailing. There are still a few to complete, but the bulk of them are good to go. The parcels that were wrapped yesterday, were packed into a box to mail tomorrow. A few local gifts still need to be wrapped, but there is time this week. Tomorrow I plan to do the final grocery shopping before Christmas. I need a few more ingredients for the dishes I plan to make in the next week and a bit. 

I had fun doing things today. It is nice to get decorations up and things sent off to friends and family. This are part of the traditions that we try to keep while developing new ones. I have added new vegetable dishes to my celebration meal contributions. I'd be happy with mainly veggie dishes and a bit of turkey  with a fresh roll. <smile> I love getting parcels wrapped in shiny and sparkly paper and bags. Big bows don't work well for shipping, but the smaller curling ribbon loops help to perk up a package. Sending cards helps me to keep in touch with people in many different places. 

Today a lot just came together. <smile>  A song ran through my head from wrapping yesterday and doing other things. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Pretty Paper -- Willie Nelson




No comments:

Post a Comment