Monday 11 December 2023

10-343 (10/12/23) -- Semi-Productive Day

After lunch today, I went for a long walk. There was very little wind, but temperatures were warmer than the past few day. It was above freezing and will be warming overnight. We expect some rain and big wind tomorrow with a cold front arriving shortly after. The quiet was soothing today as I walked. Distant traffic noise was all I heard. 

Back at the new place, I found gifts that I had packed when I moved. Nice that they were where I expected them to be. Wrapping will have to be done tomorrow, so I will be later getting the packages into the postal system.  I also put the tree up in the living room. It will sit for a day or two before I get to putting on the lights. 

The day seemed somewhat productive for a change. With the tree standing in the living room instead of boxed in the garage brought me to a song that is 65 years old this year. I share a recent video from the original singer tonight. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree -- Brenda Lee


 

No comments:

Post a Comment