Saturday 16 December 2023

10-348 (15/12/23) -- Frantic Pace Needed

The weather was kinder today. Temperatures rose and snow condensed a bit so doesn't look as deep in places. It may leave by the end of the weekend as it warms considerably. I spent the day inside after moving the snow off the patio and part of the driveway. The wind was very strong and tried to make my shovel into a sail. I was expecting to do some odd winter version of Mary Poppins as I blew down the street. 

Weather has a way of interfering with out plans. We aren't in control of as much as we might think we are. <smile>  I did move forward with making plans to visit with friends during the holiday season. It gives me something to look forward to during the weird weather events of late. <smile>  

Today the selection speaks to the gathering of people to celebrate and enjoy the holidays.  The tempo brings a frenetic-ness that reminds me of all the little things that comprise the larger parts of holiday preparation. Yet, together the group presents amazing tight harmonies -- much like working together can share the weight. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Carol of the Bells -- Pentatonix



No comments:

Post a Comment