Sunday 24 December 2023

10-357 (24/12/23) -- Watching the Sky

It was a bright sunny day with temperatures just above freezing . That helped the snow and ice to be moveable as it didn't stick to the cement as much. I moved snow from the patio so there is a larger exit area . It is wetter so heavier than it had been, but it moved quickly. I saw a single contrail in the bright blue sky as I worked. While on the phone late afternoon, I even saw the moon. It was big and bright.  -- even saw the big moon, It has been a long time since we've seen anything due to the heavy snow laden grey clouds. It felt lighter than the past many days.  

According to the NORAD tracker, Santa flew over the house just a few minutes ago. I keep track of his journey to see when he flies over town. I have not major chimney, so he has to use his magic to direct any gifts to a closet or cupboard in the house. This is safer for the furry one <grin>.  The gifts for tomorrow evening gathering are all good to go and the prep for the fun vegetable dish has been done so things will go more quickly when cooking in the afternoon. 

In my head, I kept hearing the chorus of the selection for tonight. It is a fun song and video. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

The old man's back in town -- Kenny Rogers, Garth Brooks, & Trisha Yearwood








No comments:

Post a Comment