Saturday 9 December 2023

10-342 (9/12/23) -- Mood Altering

The day was cloudier than forecaster noted yesterday. I didn't go out for a walk as I was busy inside. I worked away in the house doing laundry and moving things around in the living room. The latter was to make space for the tree, which I hope to get up tomorrow. Lights will come tomorrow or later. There is a lot on the list to complete tomorrow, so we will see. I want to get a couple boxes out in the mail Monday. 

Trying to get into the Christmas spirit has been challenging. I miss my old iPod and the holiday playlist. I could work away with ear buds and enjoy fun tunes in the process. I'm trying to add a few things to the daily pseudo-routine --  meals with friends, shopping for gifts, buying a couple of fun things for me , and several other things. I hope to take an evening walk when it is warmer over the next few days just to look at decorations and lights in the area. Small things should help. <smile>  

A song came to mind when thinking  of finding a holiday mood today. I recall the song as presented in a movie years ago. It is all about perking  up things and moods. Keep save. Enjoy! 

We Need a Little Christmas -- Angela Lansbury


 

No comments:

Post a Comment