Sunday 3 March 2024

11-62 (2/3/24) -- Spring Paperwork

The temperatures rose above freezing during the day after being rather chilly overnight. We will get less cooling for a few days and both sunny and cloudy days. I was going to go for a walk, but got tied up inside with laundry and dealing with household files. It is that time of year again, when the paperwork for tax season sits front and centre. I had to search a few boxes for the current files. In the process, I did empty two larger file boxes and left three boxes half empty. I broke down the empty boxes so I can get them out with recycling this week. I also found the household file expandable folders, so spent some time adding new documents to those files. 

I guess that work is progress, albeit small in the grand scheme of things. It is positive movement, though. I share a familiar song performed by a different artist for interest. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Taxman -- John Bonamassa




No comments:

Post a Comment