Tuesday 5 March 2024

11-64 (4/3/24) -- Sunshine Effect

We had sunshine with us for most of the day today. I drove to the mall to pick up a few things I ran out of over the weekend. Once I got home, I realized I'd forgotten one item. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow when I'm out for an appointment. I found it frustrating to forget to put something important on the grocery list and even more frustrating to not recall the need for the item while at the store. I needed eight cans of furry friend food. There were only four cans on the shelf at one store and three at the other. The preferred flavour seems to be enjoyed by may others of his kind <sigh>  I will order a case online, but needed some to keep things going while we wait for delivery. 

It was nice to get out in the sun for a while, even with the colder feeling temperature. It lifts one's spirit. The equinox is two weeks away, so spring will officially be here then -- meteorological spring happens on the first day of March -- just to confuse us all. 

Pocketful of Sunshine -- Natasha Bedingfield




No comments:

Post a Comment