Sunday 10 March 2024

11-70 (10/3/24) -- Disoriented

I keep looking at the clock today. I started doing some major household cleaning at 3PM. This usually begins earlier in the day. I seem so disoriented by the time change. I expect I'm not alone in this feeling. Even knowing that the change was imminent and I've experienced this for over 25 years, the knowledge and experience do not fully prepare me for the effect. I recognize the confusion. So, obviously have had similar responses over time. Yet, I don't seem to have learned how to cope with the one hour time shift. Instead I seem to rail against the concept. <smile> 

Losing track of time brings many emotions forward. While cleaning, I worked through some of the frustrations. I also heard a few lines of song lyric that made me smile. Who knew vacuuming could be beneficial beyond sucking up detritus of daily living? <grin> The opening guitar riff helped me move through the cleaning. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

25 or 6 to 5 -- Chicago



No comments:

Post a Comment