Sunday 17 March 2024

11-75 (15/3/24) -- Soreness

Some sun appeared between the clouds a bit today. My outing was a quick stop at the two grocery stores for a few items. In the afternoon, I had a virtual meeting with a research colleague. Our plan is being massaged as we refocus our efforts. I did have a short rest in the evening before meeting with a friend for a chat. 

It has been a busy and sometimes stressful week with appointments in and out of town. Next week has several important meetings, so I need to organize my files and my thoughts to move forward with these projects. I'm not sure how but I realized that I'd twisted my back sometime recently. It is quite sore, so I made an appointment with the physio to help correct the injury and reduce the pain. I have oodles to do and being sore and unable to move well at times just doesn't fit my agenda <sigh> -- not that I have a choice in this matter. Some cleaning activities will not be on the to do list this weekend in order to give the back a rest. 

A song title line ran through my head a lot today. It agrees with how I feel about the back soreness. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Haven't Got Time for the Pain -- Carley Simon




No comments:

Post a Comment