Tuesday 5 March 2024

11-65 (5/3/24) -- Chasing Contrails

Bright sun and blue sky filled the sky today.. I was drawn to the multitude of jet contrails in the sky. They lasted for a long time. Many were heading in the same direction so were somewhat parallel while a few traversed across the many. It was fun to just watch them especially when new ones were being made as I watched. It reminded me of the times when there were no contrails for a long time due to the pandemic. 

My day was not unlike the contrails. There were technology issues that   with Meta down for part of the day and then the bank machine refusing to accept my PIN. However, many other things worked smoothly. Most were in parallel like the contrails but a few went in other directions. The early day absence of Meta platforms created a few tense moments. It logged me out and asked me to login, but wouldn't accept my password. It asked me to make a new one, but couldn't process that change. I did this twice and then stopped. Later in the day, the whole thing magically reappeared, so it was clear that it wasn't just my account that had been absent. The bank machine was messing with me, too, today. It refused to acknowledge my PIN -- twice. I couldn't tell if there was someone in the bank at the later afternoon hour, due to the lower sun angle. I tried the door and it was open, so I went old school and did my business with a teller. I had a good meeting with some positive things to work on for the next meeting. I was able to make an appointment with someone who has been very difficult to pin down. Today it worked well. I had to call a business to ask that they send me the information that had been promised a month ago and a week ago. I also asked that they stop calling and emailing me about my lack of returning information, when the forms needed had not been sent by them. So -- a cross contrail in the group that are moving forward. 

A song about the sky came to mind today, when strangers mentioned it as we passed on the street. It has a bouncy feel to it, much as did most of my day. Keep safe. Enjoy!  

Mr. Blue Sky -- Electric Light Orchestra



No comments:

Post a Comment