Friday 29 March 2024

11-89 (29/3/24) -- Turning a Corner

Yesterday felt like I might be turning a corner. From the perspective today, I might have found the corner yesterday <smile>. Adapting to major life changes takes time and lots of mental work. Now as I've thought through this idea today, I wondered if I'd found "a" corner rather than "the" corner. Hmmmm.  This journey goes through that liminal space between here and there. I'm not sure I know where there is, but I'm on my way. Many corners lie ahead and a few are behind me, too. Knowing this helps a bit. While I did feel different yesterday, much more of this journey lies ahead. Now, I don't mean that to be a negative. I took note of the change I discovered yesterday and will take that as a win while I continue the process. I suppose one could be disappointed that there was only a change in direction in the trip. That seems counterproductive. Progress is being made. I chose to recognize that and acknowledge the changes to date. I'm not convinced there is an end point for this wandering trip. <smile> 

I was reminded of a few lines of lyric as I walked in the misty rain today. It made me smile. I look forward to encountering more musical snippets as I work my way through the no man's land ahead. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Down on the Corner -- Creedence Clearwater Revival



No comments:

Post a Comment