Thursday 14 March 2024

11-73 (13/3/24) -- Great Lunch

After a morning appointment that went longer than expected, I had lunch with a great friend at a French bistro by a park that will be gorgeous in the summer. The ambiance and menu were delightful. I look forward to a return visit. The wind was cold so our walk from the car was a bit nippy. There was blue sky between light cloud, though. Seeing the sun felt good.  On our drive back home, the sun and cloud turned to cloud and fog and mist. The wind increased in strength, too. Happily, the roads were not as busy as they are sometimes. 

Once home I felt very tired. I made some supper, showered and laid down to rest. I made a list of calls that need to be made tomorrow and started a shopping list for the next day. I hope to take it easy tomorrow and don't plan to go any further than the mailbox <grin>. I thought about the music from the bistro -- mainly soft old style jazz. That helped me to relax. I share one of those songs here tonight. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

La Vie en Rose -- Louis Armstrong



No comments:

Post a Comment