Tuesday 19 March 2024

11-78 (18/3/24) -- Out of Alignment

The day had much sunshine with some clouds blowing across the sky. At times in the late afternoon, some light rain arrived and left. The dark grey clouds looked menacing often, but very little precipitation fell. I enjoyed seeing the sunshine and blue sky in the breaks between clouds. It helped me to feel more positive and some days this is very necessary. 

I spent part of the day gathering ideas for a writing project. This led to a stop on campus to print some documents when I was out late in the afternoon. on campus. My first stop of that outing was the physiotherapist. He attended to my sore back. I'm hoping things will feel much better tomorrow after the treatment today. I find things feel more painful after the treatment, but in 12 -18 hours a major improvement is noticeable. being back in alignment sounds good to me right now. <smile>

Getting to sleep with a painful back often needs some assistance. I thought of a great song by a favourite prairie singer to help me wind down tonight. He even did this one from his den at home four years ago during the early phase of lockdown. HIs voice is so calm and soothing. This song makes me smile and relax. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

I Will Play a Rhapsody -- Burton Cummings






No comments:

Post a Comment