Friday 22 March 2024

11-82 (22/3/24) -- Questions & Answers

The day was filled with sunshine, light cloudiness, wind and pain. I seem to have another migraine. I felt a bit of pain last night and the day before, but this is full on migraine pain. The last one was just over a month ago. This is not common. I've gotten 2 or 3 a year for a long time. If this is the new normal, I'm not on board with it. <sigh> Luckily, the pain meds do help. The fatigue stays along with occasional dizziness and cognitive dysfunction -- like slower thinking processes. On an up note, I got a phone call for a short discussion and opinion on a health care question. That made me feel much better as I have more data for an informed decision. Cool. <smile> 

My only outing was a walk down to the corner to get the mail. It was a bill <pout>. That bit of cool air was refreshing. The wind increased as the afternoon progressed. I had many questions answered in two of my conversations today. That brought a song to mind that I will share here. There are many covers of this song, but I chose one by a very young Nobel-prize winning singer-songwriter.  Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Blowin' in the Wind -- Bob Dylan



 

No comments:

Post a Comment