Wednesday 20 March 2024

11-80 (20/3/24) -- Sunshiny Day

Bright sunny day with cold wind -- nice to be outside walking, though. I drove to Main Street to do some of that walking. There were also two meetings -- difficult decision-making for one. I did get through that one and will second guess myself for a day or tow, but will settle with time. The other meeting was to finalize a document and that did not happen. I was frustrated that I moved other meetings and tasks in order to be there today -- only to have to return tomorrow. <grump>  This one should have been done a long time ago, but not all players were on the same page, it seems. 

I felt exhausted when I got home. I had missed lunch to change the one meeting, so that may have been part of it. I also know I was feeling positive and leaving the second office, my mood changed. Once I got home and ate something, I felt very tired so I had a short rest. That did help. I find it odd that one thing can change my whole mood. I need to work on that, I guess. <smile> 

Given that the day was filled with great sunshine that helped to elevate my mood, I decided to share a song that does something similar. Keep safe. Enjoy! 

Good Day Sunshine -- The Beatles 




No comments:

Post a Comment