Friday 8 March 2024

11-67 (7/3/24) -- Magic Beam

There was light rain as I headed into have the annual bloodwork done and heavy rain as I left the hospital. The whole day was grey and dismal. Into the later evening and overnight, freezing rain and ice pellets are expected before the precipitation turns to flurries. This adds to my theory that spring weather patterns are upon us. 

After making a brunch when I got home from the fasting bloodwork, I did a couple of household tasks and then felt the need to take a nap. That lasted 3 hours! I've had a couple of nights of restless sleep, so hadn't felt rested for some time. I felt much better after the prolonged nap. 

I laughed at the words of a song that enticed sleep to arrive. A magic beam, eh? I share a different cover of the song. Keep safe. Enjoy!

Mister Sandman -- Bette Midler




No comments:

Post a Comment